Mistakes to Avoid When Applying Under Eye Cream: The darkness or pigmentation under our eyes are called dark circles, these sometimes may also spread to the cheeks and on the upper eyelids as well. The cause of dark circles can vary from person to person. It can be genetic, post-inflammatory, vascular, shadow effect, tiredness, sun exposure, etc.
What are the main active ingredients in Eye creams?
- Kojic Acid
- Azelaic Acid
- Vitamin C
- Retinoic Acid
- Hyaluronic Acid etc.
5 Mistakes to Avoid When Applying Under Eye Cream
- Always use your ring finger as it allows the most delicate application
- Always go from the outside in, as it will allow the application to be against the muscles.
- Never rub, always use a patting motion for application.
- Too much is not too good. Half a pea size under each eye is the perfect quantity.
- Putting product too close to your eyes