Get Rid Of Dark Underarm Skin: One of the least discussed and most neglected aspects of personal hygiene, especially when it comes to men, your underarm skin needs as much care as your face, hair, and beard! A lot of men avoid sporting tank tops and vests because of that ugly dark patch under their arms. A dirty armpit is the biggest turn-off there can be in a man, honestly. So, read on as we tell you 12 simple ways you can keep your underarms fresh and clean.
1. Grate a slice of potato and extract the juice. Apply it to your armpits and let it dry for 10 minutes. Rinse. Repeat this every day.
2. Extract cucumber juice. Add some lemon squeeze and turmeric powder to it. Apply that paste. Wash after half an hour.
3. Rub a slice of lemon on your armpits twice a day. Lemon makes the skin lighter and kills germs. But excessive use of lemon juice can also dry up your skin. So, do follow it up with a moisturizer every time.
4. Make a paste of milk, rose water, and dried orange peel powder and leave the paste on for about 20 minutes.
5. You can also use a bleaching agent to make your armpit skin lighter in appearance by mixing baking soda with rose water.