COVID-19 Vaccine Registrations Live: The COVID-19 pandemic in India has taken a grim turn, with more than 2,000 deaths and more than 3 lakh new cases being reported every day. Given the situation, the government will start vaccinating all Indians above the age of 18 starting May 1, and the registration has already begun on the government’s Co-WIN platform, which can also be accessed via the Aarogya Setu app. The registration for those above 18 began at 4 PM today.
VACCINATION REGISTRATION ON CO-WIN PORTAL
2. Enter your mobile number and click on “GET OTP (one-time password)”. You can also sign in via Aarogya Setu app or the UMANG app.
3. Once you receive it, enter the OTP and click on the verify button.
4. After verification, the “Registration for Vaccination” page will open.
5. Enter your personal details — Photo ID proof, Photo ID Number, Name, Gender, Year of Birth — all mandatory. Now register yourself. Documents for photo ID that you can use:
a. Aadhaar card
b. Driving License
c. PAN card
e. Pension Passbook
f. NPR Smart Card
g. Voter ID Card (EPIC)
6. Once registered, you will be shown the “Account Details” page, where you can schedule your appointment.
Indians can register themselves and their family members for COVID-19 on Co-WIN or the Aarogya Setu app on their mobiles. There is a Co-WIN app as well, but that is only available for Android users and they can download it via the Google Play Store. Citizens can register up to four people with one account. In this article, we will tell you how to register for the COVID-19 vaccine via Co-WIN and Aarogya Setu and what all do you need in order to register yourself and book a date and time to get their first COVID-19 vaccine jab.