Home Tech Flipkart Big Billion Days ‘SALE’ Begins on October 16

Flipkart Big Billion Days ‘SALE’ Begins on October 16

78
Flipkart Big Billion Days 'SALE' Begins on October 16

Flipkart Big Billion Days: Flipkart Big Billion Days deal is starting from October 16 however there is just so much data we think about it. Up to this point. We are at last observing Flipkart uncovering bargains on cell phones and different contraptions. A swarm of cell phones from brands, for example, Samsung, Realme, Oppo, Vivo, and Xiaomi is presently recorded on the site. Furthermore, obviously, we have the arrangement of the year – LG G8X for Rs 19,990 – also.

Flipkart Big Billion Days 'SALE' Begins on October 16 - newsdezire

In any case, we have the LG G8X that will be the gem during the Flipkart Big Billion Days deal. LG is putting the G8X on special for a markdown of over Rs 30,000. This is a major markdown: the G8X was dispatched for Rs 49,999 yet you will get it for Rs 19,990 during the deal.

Flipkart Big Billion Days offers on Motorola, Samsung, and Infinix phones

Moving to other offers, the Flipkart Big Billion Days sale will get you some popular smartphones from a range of brands.

  • Moto E7 Plus will sell for Rs 8,999, as opposed to its launch price of Rs 9,499.
  • Motorola Moto G9 for Rs 9,999, as opposed to the price of Rs 14,999.
  • Moto One Fusion+ for Rs 15,999, and
  • Moto Edge Plus for Rs 64,999 under the sale.

The recently launched Moto Razr 5G will also go on sale during the Flipkart Big Billion Days sale.

If you are looking to buy a Samsung smartphone, Flipkart might have the best offers for you. Flipkart has listed deals on Samsung Galaxy phones, including:

  • Galaxy S20+ that will sell for Rs 49,999,
  • Galaxy A50s for Rs 13,999,
  • Galaxy A70s for Rs 22,999, and
  • Galaxy Note 10+ for Rs 54,999.

There are huge offers up for grabs here but in case you want to strategise investment, there is a Smart Upgrade Plan that you can avail.

The Flipkart Smart Upgrade Plan was launched in association with Samsung recently that allows customers to pay only 70 per cent of the total cost for a Samsung Galaxy phone. You get to keep this phone for 12 months and after that, you get a new one without paying anything additional. In case, you want to retain this phone, you just need to pay the rest 30 per cent of the cost.

Infinix smartphones are also seeing huge discounts under the Flipkart Big Billion Days sale.

  • The Infinix Smart 4 Plus will sell for Rs 6,999,
  • the Infinix Note 7 for Rs 10,999,
  • the Hot 9 for Rs 8,999, and
  • Infinix Hot 9 Pro will be available to buy Rs 9,499 during the sale.

Flipkart will give you big exchange values, assured cashback from Paytm, and complete mobile protection on a range of smartphones that will go on sale under the Big Billion Days sale.

2 COMMENTS

  1. […] Flipkart is looking for understudies who can work in its flexibly and coordinations chain as assistants for 45-days as the organization inclines up its tasks for the forthcoming happy season deal. This is a paid temporary position opportunity from Flipkart with understudies being paid around Rs 500 every day, however the compensation will be founded on the nearby state and work laws and can be as high as Rs 600 every day. The offer is essential for Flipkart’s Launchpad program. […]

Comments are closed.