Happy Chocolate Day: The world celebrates Chocolate Day on February 9 every year. It falls six days ahead of Valentine’s Day, i.e. February 14. It is the third day of Valentine’s Week and falls after Rose Day and Propose Day. On this day, chocolates are gifted to partners to make their bond special.
The day is all about sharing and caring for our loved ones, family and friends. People express their love for others by gifting each other chocolates and other sweets. Here we have a collection of Wishes, Messages, Quotes and Images that you can send to your loved ones along with the delicious chocolates.
Five reasons why chocolates are a must during Valentine’s week
- Since the time of the Aztecs and Mayas, chocolate is considered to be an aphrodisiac.
- The Greeks say chocolates are the food for gods because it comes from the cocoa tree, which is also known as ‘Theobroma cacao’.
- Dark chocolates are said to be good for health in moderate quantity. It’s good specially for the health of hearts and minds. Dark chocolates are known to be full of antioxidants.
- Chocolates have a huge feel good factor. It’s not just the taste, nibbling on a piece of chocolate makes one feel special.
- Sending a surprise gift of a box of chocolate is like a virtual hug. Apart from being a symbol of love, one can say sorry, uplift someone’s mood from a distance or rekindle an old relationship with simply a box of chocolate.
2021 Chocolate Day Wishes
- Dazzling chocolate and flawless you, and exquisite are the things you do, But the loveliest is the friendship of the two, One is ME and the other is YOU.
- May all the negative energy get soaked in from you and be gone far away, forever! Happy Chocolate Day, Darling. Have a great day, ahead.
- Anyone can catch one’s eye but it takes a special someone to capture your heart and soul and for me, that someone is YOU! Happy Chocolate Day!
- Hey, it’s Chocolate Day and just the right time to tell you that I simply love sharing everything with you.
- May this Chocolate Day give you a lot of love and Happiness. Happy Chocolate Day.
- Happy Chocolate Day to my sweetheart who is sweeter than chocolate.. Love you!