If you’re looking to maintain sexual activity in bed all night, you’re not alone.
Many men are looking for ways to enhance their sexual performance. This can include improving existing problems or searching for new ways to keep your partner happy.
There are plenty of male enhancement pills on the market, but there are many simple ways to stay firmer and last longer without having to visit the pharmacy.
Keep in mind that your penis works on blood pressure, and make sure your circulatory system is working at top shape. Basically, what’s good for your heart is good for your sexual health.
Keep reading to find other easy ways to improve your sexual performance.
1. Stay Active
One of the best ways to improve your health is cardiovascular exercise. Sex might get your heart rate up, but regular exercise can help your sexual performance by keeping your heart in shape.
Thirty minutes a day of sweat-breaking exercise, such as running and swimming, can do wonders to boost your libido.
2.Eat these fruits and vegetables
Certain foods can also help you increase blood flow. They include:
- Onions and garlic. These foods may not be great for your breath, but they can help your blood circulation.
- Bananas. This potassium-rich fruit can help lower your blood pressure, which can benefit your important sexual parts and boost sexual performance.
- Chilies and peppers. All-natural spicy foods help your blood flow by reducing hypertension and inflammation.
3. Eat these meats and other foods
Here are some more foods that can help you achieve better blood flow:
- Omega-3 fatty acids. This type of fat increases blood flow. You can find it in salmon, tuna, avocados, and olive oil.
- Vitamin B-1. This vitamin helps signals in your nervous system move quicker, including signals from your brain to your penis. It’s found in pork, peanuts, and kidney beans.
- Eggs. High in other B vitamins, eggs help balance hormone levels. This can decrease stress that often inhibits an erection.
4. Reduce stress
Stress can affect all areas of your health, including your libido.
Stress increases your heart rate (in the bad way) and increases blood pressure. Both of these are damaging to sexual desire and performance.
Psychological stress can also affect achieving an erection or reaching an orgasm.
Exercise is a great way to reduce stress and improve your health.
Talking to your partner about your stress can also calm you down, while strengthening your relationship at the same time.
Stress can also trigger bad habits, such as smoking or alcohol consumption, which can harm your sexual performance.
5. Masturbate to improve longevity
If you’re not lasting as long as you’d like in bed, you might need some practice. While sex is the best way to practice for sex, masturbation can also help you improve your longevity.
However, how you masturbate could have detrimental effects. If you rush through it, you could inadvertently decrease the time you last with your partner. The secret is making it last, just like you want to when you’re not alone.