Covid-19: India recorded its most elevated every day count this year with 35,871 new contaminations revealed just now, as indicated by the Union Health Ministry’s most recent update. The dynamic caseload in the nation was logged at 252,364 on Thursday. This records for 2.05 % of the complete cases.
The loss of life took off to 159,216 with 172 new fatalities, the information refreshed at 8 am appeared. In a gathering with boss clergymen by means of video meeting, Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Wednesday said snappy and conclusive advances were expected to stop the arising second flood of Covid-19.
- Karnataka reports 1488 Covid-19 cases, 8 deaths in last 24 hours
- Rajasthan govt announces Rs 50 lakh ex gratia in case of death due to Covid-19 for various sections
- Tamil Nadu reports 989 Covid-19 cases, 569 recoveries and 9 deaths
- Maharashtra reports 25,833 Covid-19 cases, 12,764 recoveries, and 58 deaths in 24 hours
- Kerala reports 1899 Covid cases, 2119 recoveries, and 15 deaths in 24 hours
- Night curfew from 9 pm in Punjab districts amid rising Covid cases
- Nagpur reports 3,796 Covid-19 cases, 1,277 recoveries, and 23 deaths in the last 24 hours.