Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) will before long close its application window for the post of Scientist/Engineer (Group A Gazetted posts). Intrigued hopefuls can apply for the post in the endorsed configuration at isro.gov.in.
The enrollment for Group A Gazetted post will close on November 4, 2019. Pick up the pace, just a couple of days are left for the enlistment procedure.
ISRO Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
- Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Electronics) – 131 Posts
- Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Mechanical) – 135 Posts
- Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Computer Science) – 58 Posts
- Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Electronics) Autonomous Body – 3 Posts
Check eligibility criteria required for ISRO Recruitment 2019
Aspirants should hold a degree of BE/ B.Tech or equivalent in First Class with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks or CGPA 6.84/10.
The maximum age limit required to apply for the post is 35 years. Age relaxation for reserved category as per government norms.
Candidates who will qualify the entrance exam will get the salary under Level 10 of Pay Matrix (Rs. 56, 100/- Per Month) Dearness Allowance [DA], House Rent Allowance [HRA] and Transport Allowance as per admissible.
Know selection procedure for Scientist/Engineer Posts:
Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the Written Test, which is expected to be held on 12 January 2020 at twelve exam centres viz., Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Lucknow, New Delhi, Mumbai and Thiruvananthapuram. Based on the performance in the Written Test, candidates will be short-listed for interview.
- Starting date of online application: 15 October 2019
- Last date for online application: 4 November 2019
- Exam Date: 12 January 2020