The Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) has invited applications for the posts of Operator cum Technicians (OCT), Attendant cum Technicians (ACT), Pharmacists, Fireman cum Fire Engine Drivers, Surveyors, Mining Mates, Mining Foremans, Sub Fire Station Officers and Nurses for recruitment into its Bhilai Steel Plant.
In total, there are 296 vacancies available for these posts. Here are the number of vacant seats available for each post:
1) Operator cum Technician (Trainee, S-3) – 123 seats
2) Attendant cum Technician (Trainee/Boiler Operator, S-1) – 53 seats
3) Mining Foreman (S-3) – 14 seats
4) Mining Mate (S-1) – 30 seats
5) Surveyor (S-3) – 04 seats
6) Jr. Staff Nurse (Trainee, S-3) – 21 seats
7) Pharmacist (Trainee, S-3) – 07 seats
8) Sub Fire Station Officer (Trainee, S-3) (For male candidates only) – 08 seats
9) Fireman cum Fire Engine Driver (Trainee, S-1) (For male candidates only) – 36 seats
Note that the eligibility criteria of suitable candidates vary from post to post and they must have Engineering, Diploma, BSc, ITI certificates/degree to apply. Interested and eligible candidates are requested to apply online at sail.co.in.