SBI Clerk Recruitment 2021: The State Bank of India on Monday released the notification against 5,000 vacancies of Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) in the clerical cadre in 18 different circles around the country.
Interested and eligible candidates who want to apply for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2021 can visit the careers section of the SBI website — sbi.co.in/careers — to check and download the notification. As per the notification, the application process for the SBI Clerk Recruitment 2021 will commence on April 27 and candidates can submit their application forms by May 17, 2021.
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
Registration begins: 27.04.2021
Last date to apply: 17.05.2021
Prelims exam: June 2021
Main exam: 31.07.2021
How to apply for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2021
- Visit SBI career page at sbi.co.in/careers
- Go to ‘Join SBI’ — ‘Current Openings’
- Click on the apply online link for the Junior Associate post
- Proceed with new registration and register on the portal
- Fill application form, upload documents
- Pay fee and submit application form
- Download form and take a printout.