The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a job notification for multiple posts on its official website. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the positions like Assistant Registrar, Assistant Director, Principal Design Officer, and other posts.
The online application form can be submitted in the prescribed format till December 12, 2019. The link for the UPSC recruitment has been activated at upsconline.nic.in.
Check UPSC Vacancy Details:
There is a total of 48 vacancies are released for multiple posts.
Check Name of the post:
- Assistant Registrar of Trade Marks and Geographical Indications: 11
- Senior Examiner of Trade Marks and Geographical Indications: 10
- Senior Design Officer Grade -I (Construction): 4
- Senior Technical Officer (Design): 2
- Assistant Director (Banking): 3
- Principal Design Officer (Construction): 4
- Director (Safety): 7
- Senior Design Officer Grade-I (Electrical): 6
- Assistant Director (Capital Market): 1
Here’s how to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2019:
Candidates are advised to apply for the vacancies via only online mode against this advertisement on the Online Recruitment Application (ORA) website http://www.upsconline.nic.in and not write to the commission for application forms.
Important dates to remember:
- Last date to submit online application form is December 12, 2019
Candidates are required to pay application form fee of Rs 25 only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH/Women need not to pay any application fee. No “fee exemption” is available to OBC male candidates and they are required to pay the full prescribed fee.
Note: To check eligibility criteria and other important details about vacancies released by UPSC, visit the official website at upsconline.nic.in